Knowing some basic information on your batteries and chargers will help lengthen the life of your equipments and prevent accidents and injury.
AGM Batteries (Absorbed Glass Mat)
- Acid is contained in a sealed battery with fibreglass matting inside.
- Lifespan between 14 – 16 months.
- Battery is not sealed and liquid acid requires regular topping with distilled water.
- Lifespan up to 24 months if maintained properly.
- We use made-in-USA Trojan batteries for their legendary durability and performance.
- Avoid using other chargers with our machines to avoid damaging the batteries.
- It is important to charge the battery fully after using the machine. Full charge is achieved when the light on the charger is green and the Ampmeter shows 0 Amps (usually after 8 hours).
- There is no danger of overcharging as our chargers have built-in auto cut-off once they detect the battery is full. Therefore, you can safely leave the charger plugged in overnight.